Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can't sleep.

It's 3:43 in the morning. Exactly. I can't sleep. I think my "monkey mind" is on overdrive. The house, money, running, time, responsibilities... it's all there in one massive jumble. I don't know how to sort it all out. I know, I know, one thing at a time but that's far easier said than done.

Running shouldn't be a source of stress, neither should the house. Intellectually, I know this but emotionally it's all somehow connected.

And now it's 3:46. At 3:12(I know the exact time because I looked at the clock)I gave up shifting around to find a comfortable position. There's no comfort to be found tonight. So now I sit and write and think.

I'll have a glass of water and then go back to bed. If I'm going to enjoy relief from my "to do" list, I'm going to need my energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment