Sunday, December 20, 2009

White out.

Yesterday's weather provided a reason not to run-- we had a blizzard. And yet today I feel guilty. How do I run in this stuff? I just found a blog that recommends screwing screws into the soles of one's sneakers to avoid slipping. Sounds a bit radical but maybe I'll have to try it given the weather report for the upcoming few weeks. I could dust off my cross-country skis and head out but they require a fair amount of coordination and it's hard work. Just had a funny realization-- I'm a lazy exerciser (I hesitate to refer to myself as an athlete).

At any rate, I'm getting a little bit of cabin fever (it's only been two days, but I am really feeling antsy). I'll have to attempt the park tomorrow and hope it's clear. Maybe I'll have better luck in the woods...

No comments:

Post a Comment