Sunday, November 29, 2009

Blame the wine.

I just applied for a spot in the 2010 NY Marathon. What the hell am I thinking? It's admission by lottery so I won't know until March if we're (Beth applied too) in, but yikes! What if? I would do another marathon? The plan only called for ONE. Philly. Done. Move on.

I'm blaming the wine. Clearly too much of it has addled my brain and obscured reasonable thinking.

Do I even like running? I mean, honestly? I like my thighs more now that they've put in almost 400 miles. I like my brain on most days after I run. But training again? What have I done? I guess I don't need to worry about it just yet seeing as I have several months before I even know if I'm accepted. For now I'll just run and feel joy and relax.

Maybe I'll have another glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment