Monday, July 13, 2009

Fresh start

Bad weekend emotionally. Really bad. I feel kind of broken and empty. It's time for a reset. I don't know what to do about the head/heart stuff, so I have to refocus on what I can control. Wake up, put on sneakers, go for a walk/run. I know there's good in me. I have to believe there's worth. I hoped that I wouldn't feel so sad this morning. I do. I just don't know how to fix it.

I wonder if everyone goes through these bouts of self-doubt and self-disgust? (I was going to say "loathing" but that is too strong to apply to oneself.)

New day, fresh start, pieces will fall into place and make sense. I don't know how and maybe I can't make the pieces fit, but I have to believe they can and will.

No love letter to my thighs today, maybe tomorrow.

UPDATE: I ran the loop. The whole loop without stopping. I also decided that I have a blueglow pilot light. More about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment