Monday, September 21, 2009

Nice day for a run.

Actually, seems like most any day is a good day for a run. High seventies, low humidity, clear blue skies made for an easy 4 miles today. I can tell that I was tired because the only thing I focused on was my feet hitting the pavement. No imaginary running buddies came along; no new slogans (or names for body parts) presented themselves. No bananas. I tried to think about plans for work, but just couldn't muster any interest. I just focused on the run. While that makes for a quick workout, it doesn't offer much by way of interest for writing.

Tomorrow is a longer run. I'll have more to talk about after that. One interesting thought-- I am in week 8. I am halfway to my goal. That's what I'll meditate on tomorrow-- goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment