Sunday, August 16, 2009

More to follow.

Yesterday was a six mile run and I did it. All of it. The best part about it was how I felt stronger as I went along. I can do this. If I can run six, I can run eight. If I can run eight, I can run ten... You get the idea. I'm really quite impressed with myself. When I started this I couldn't even make it to the corner of the street without having to walk. Now, I am looking forward to running three miles tomorrow morning. Who'd have ever guessed? Create your own reality-- my reality, apparently, is that I am a runner. (Maybe my subconscious knew that all along, but I needed time to catch up.)

I am a runner. I run because it makes me feel strong, capable, and fit (don't like that word, need to find a substitute). I am going to run the Philly Marathon. I am a wild, sexy, wind-in-hair llama and I am a runner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment